PLEASE THINK OF OTHERS
Do not enter our premises if you are displaying any Covid 19 symptoms.
We are currently under National restrictions that are due to be reviewed by the Government on or around 15th June to be implemented on 22nd June.
We have both a legal and moral duty to fully abide by the restrictions as set
out by the UK Government.
- Outdoors you can have a maximum of 30 people sitting together.
- Indoors you can also have a maximum of 6 people per table from a maximum of 2 households. (No mixing or joining of tables)
- Facemasks must be worn inside when not sitting at a table, unless you are exempt under the Government guidelines.
- Table service only, no service can be offered at the Bar.
- Payments to me made via contactless at the tables where ever possible, payments can be made at the Bar if required and we do accept cash.
- For Live Events of 6+ people please contact the Hotel.
You are required to comply with face mask requirements
to protect you, our guests and team members. Failure to adhere to this and our Covid-19 protection measures will result in us refusing service.
TRACK & TRACE
We have the Government approved QR Code displayed throughout the Hotel at all times.
Alternatively you can complete a details form in Reception when entering.
You will be prompted by staff about track & trace before you are served.
Hand Gel is readily available throughout the Hotel.
(Contains min 70% Alcohol)
(Hand Gel is Flammable)
All our employees wear PPE as per the Government guidelines, it is supplied by us free of charge.
Facemasks or Face Shields are worn by staff at all times
Additional Antibacterial Soap & Alcohol Gel stations are situated throughout staff areas.